Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Post: Mafia Hunt

Since I am on the computer so much for Light Vision I end up blog browsing for a good 4 hours a day... semi- waste of time, yet semi-useful since I find out about cool things without searching for it myself... I just read about someone else's searchin work.

Since I come across so many good blogs from people all over the globe I decided I would start paying homage to these people and all their dedi to the world wide web.

First blog to post about:
Mafia Hunt



This is one of my favorite blogs:
a.) Melissa has a really strong, streamlined aesthetic that pleases my eyes
b.) She posts about a lot of good shit (designers, art, etc.)

Her most recent post is about David Berezin. I like that she can live in Canada, me in Brooklyn, and she posts about a friend in San Francisco... small www wrld.

I love internet friends, Meli keep up the amazeballz blog/work!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hello Lindello said...

Her blog is way cool.

Don't you just love your Comeys? Thanks for commenting. I love your store and blog!

February 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger LIGHTVISION said...

Thanks Kate!

February 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home