Monday, January 18, 2010

_ Quarterly release aftermath

Thanks to everyone who came out to Silent Barn the other night, twas fun. Super good turnout, and talents, I spent most of my time in the front of the space away from all the bands along with Milano from Medium Rare, but we could hear everything from the show and we were in good company;)
Oh and I had my first bag of Cheese Doodles, which were very good, with even better packaging.



(plus you can buy a 30-pack from amazon.com, the back of the bag is where the good packing is, but here's a pic of the front... wow so interesting, glad I'm sharing this with u)

Here are the only pics I managed to take from the event (that aren't completely blurry.)


Bryan at the Swill Children table looking very excited! Someone is stepping on his head, or about to...

'Tis me setting up the Light Vision table.

Amber and Wray of ambit (they brought me a new goodie to add to the site!)

Danielle of Wreck N' Sew... my bodyguard, merchandiser, and go to girl for holding the fort down.

Okay thanks again, and be sure to check out the new _ Quarterly issue, now available for purchase here!

ttyl,
;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home