Monday, February 1, 2010

Back on my game

The title of this post insinuates that I'm gonna get back on my game, in this case update the blog more.
But have you noticed this is becoming a trend? Every five weeks or so I post something similar to this?
Oh well, that's how my cookie crumbles.
First thing is first Happy February!
January was very busy for me, in terms of having fun, not being productive.
It consisted of: a visit from Bailey of Warp Weft Woof!, a visit from my bestie who lives in California, another bestie from California moved in with me!! (miss Danielle of Wreck N' Sew,) I finally got a job (but that was 3 days ago, so does that count for January happenings?), Light Vision added zines and small press to the roster, Light Vision had table space at the _ Quarterly Issue 4 release (where we got to spend time with the lovely Milano from Medium Rare (zines from them coming soon;)), Susie Bubble tweeted about the RosenMunns See-Thru Pants (which brought us some attention), Refinery 29 also brought us some attention due to the See-Thru Pants, and some Polish website (zerplunka.pl??) also posted about the See-Thru Pants... seriously these pants are causing a stir (oohs ahhhs and ewwws... (whatever your personality), Chelsea turned 22 and had a one woman party while Jessica, Dani and I watched, I went to a secret place at Grand Central Terminal (like Harry potter secret, so I can't tell you,) I went to a Harley Davidson party with Miss Audrey Louise Reynolds and Mr. Bryan Krueger, and last Amy Sky from Hidden Spectrum was here, and although I didn't get to visit with her, I did receive a lovely drawing from her that is now the front page artwork for this month, so yay!
What a month, what an update, what a life.
Also my computer screen is still broken, any donations you all wanna throw my way so I can get it fixed will be accepted, no arguments there.


It's true ^


Riding the new Harley with Audrey...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

this is painful to look at. i should have been looking at it from a sidecar.

February 11, 2010 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger LIGHTVISION said...

i know :(

we said the same thing... basicallly

February 11, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home