Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

OMG I haven't posted in daze!!! How was everyone's New Year? Mine was good, I fell down some stairs (total bruises!) I was in California for three weeks, and miss Jessica Darakjian took care of shipping! What a gal! She also had her 21st birthday! Damn she's young!
While I was in California I had the honor of cracking my Macbook screen, which is such a dream, I'll fix it soon though. I also managed to get my grandpa's truck broken into, such luck.
All is well now, I'm back in the big apple and I'm organizing the store's inventory.
Here's a pic of my broken comp screen.



And I'm posting on underscore quarterly's blog all week, so go there.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jo said...

bruises, yeah lots of them on me too! happy 2010! i lik yer bloggy.

January 13, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger LIGHTVISION said...

Thanks Joanita!!!!

January 14, 2010 at 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home