Thursday, February 25, 2010

I KNOW WHY NO

This past Sunday Jessica and I had the pleasure of meeting Aino Vaino, the mastermind behind the Finnish based collection, I Know Why No. Her stuff is amzing if you haven't viewed it before. She works hard and is perfect at what she does. I also loved the video she made for her pre fall 2010 collection. We here at light vision hope to work with her very soon. Although this talented woman is a one-woman show, making it hard to produce many orders at once, so we'll see what unfolds. meanwhile here are some pics from her showing which was held at the IVANA Helsinki/Love Contemporary Pop-Up Store. Here is the link to her website (which is wonderful as well)

I KNOW WHY NO




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home