Saturday, November 28, 2009

Press: RosenMunns



RosenMunns got interviewed by PullTheMetal.

Seriously grand interview.

The friendship part made be teary eyed cause I'm a sucker for love and friendship... but aren't we all.
This interview also made me miss the shit out of them, as they are two people that I instantly fell in love with the moment that I met them. They are soul sisters and they invited me to ride that wave with them.
I've read some other interviews with RosenMunns and they always seem so articulate and well-versed, it totally gives you a feel for what they want to convey in their work as RM.

So go and read it already!
(I took the liberty of linking the English version, but if you're well-versed in Spanish go for it!)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home