Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving: Jessica 2009

Now that Thanksgiving weekend is over and my leftovers are almost gone, why not tell you about my day... by showing you pics of miss Jessica Darakjian from the hour we rose to the hour we went to sleep.

we woke up at 7am, and started mimosa's at 7:30am, which is when this pic was taken.

8:30am met up with Shea at her subway stop and made our way to the Macy's Day Parade

9:30am At the parade, with a lame view. We knew it was going to be like this, but we went anyway, glad we did, won't go again tho ;) Here's Jess with pink float and then another pic with some reapplied lipstick.

10:30am Paid in full Tofurkey, we were supposed to have a Wheat Roast, but apparently NY isn't down.

a little subway entertainment by a pole dancing thesbian...

11:30am duty calls, almost home for some cooking

12:30pm Jessica cooking photo 1: pumpkin cream cheese roll

1:30pm Jessica cooking photo 2: brussel sprouts! (my fave)

2:30pm Jessica cooking photo 3: frosting the pumpkin roll!

3:30pm Jessica cooking photo 4: starting the potatoes

4:30pm Jessica cooking photo 5: making some gravy!

5:30pm Time to eat! seriously everything on the table was made by Jessica. I really didn't help at all. Our kitchen was too small, fur realz.

Eating! We have no chairs for our kitchen table so we ate on the floor... or Jessica, the cook did. Shea, Chelsea and I had chairs. :/

6:30pm dead from food

7:30pm Scrabble sucks when you're exhausted

8:30pm texting and tired, went to bed shortly after this

So that was my Thanksgiving, and it was the second one spent away from my family... it was fun, but I missed mi familia. I'm going home for Christmas though! Dec 22-29!!! only so.cal though, no sf :(
Jessica posted pics of Chelsea on Thanksgiving at Whitch?Hunt and Chelsea posted pics of me on ChelseaJene (we are so coordinated!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home