Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Early Halloween!

The Falahee's had their annual Halloween party on Saturday (I like to call it annual even though the last one was 3 years ago)
It was really fun, full of great decorations, costumes and a delicious vegetarian dinner.
My dog and I went as a couple;) I was Cruella de Vil and Matilda was a Dalmation.
Here are some photos of our festive night. The fun doesn't stop cause we still have a whole Halloween weekend ahead of us!
Stoked.


my favorite flowers (marigolds)


deadly cupcakes


black vodka martini's


cider with shrunken heads table



our gracious hosts morticia and gomez adams


morticia mixing drinks



making the food


setting the table


cruella and gomez


dead guy growler


mad martini drinking scientist


cigarette holder setting


great nite, great dinner, great costumes

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home